Orthotics is the special shoes which are made only when a doctor prescribes them and it is custom made products. You can also buy them in the medical stores which will also coast you less than the custom made products but if you really looking for some difference in your feet or ankle pain than it is better you use orthotics. The best place to visit for the treatment is orthotics san antonio, they have best doctors with ample experience and for sure you will see good results from your treatment. Let us see some medical conditions for which the doctor prescribe the orthotics.
- Back pain: A person can suffer from back pain or hip pain because of the improper position of the feet. The orthotics helps to correct the positions and also provide padding which avoid more pressure on the bones.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is one of the reasons for foot problems. This happens because of the high blood pressure, the high blood pressure damages the blood vessels which are supplying blood to the veins. Due to the person will lose the sensation feeling at their feet and the person may not feel the pressure applied with the regular shoes and this may lead to formation of ulcers. The orthotics will help you to improve the pressure and help you keep your feet and ankle safe.
- Arthritis: It is the most common problem faced by humans after certain age is crossed. There are two types of arthritis; due to arthritis the person can feel pain and stiffness in feet. But by using orthotics the feet position can be set and the person will be able to walk and stand without much struggle.
- High arches: The high arch opposite of the flat feet. In this case the arch of the feet will be higher than the normal and the person may feel pain at knee and many other issues. Using the orthotics will provide support to your feet so that the high arch is covered and you get relief from the pain.
- Flat feet: As we have seen above that having high arch causes pain in the same way the flat feet also causes pain. The arch at the feet is natural for almost all humans but few have flat feet due to this they suffer pain at back, foot and ankle. Orthotics will help you to get a non natural arch at the feet which will help you to reduce the pain.
- Plantar fasciitis: This is a problem caused by the thick tissue which links the heel bone and the toes and causes lot of pain in your foot. Orthotics will help to support both heel and toes and reduce the pain.
Hope this information will help you to understand in which cases someone will be advised for orthotics.